The thread geometry allows:
- Quick, atraumatic implant insertion.
- High primary stability.
- Blasted/etched implant surface in the endosseous region.
The inner geometry is a distinguishing feature:
- Suitable for 2 connector geometries – conical and platform.
- High resistance to torsion and high bending strength when under permanent loading.
- Zero backlash transmission of bending moments.
- Maximum flexibility in the positioning of the system components.
- Abutment Switch
- Integrated Platform Switch.
- Crestal fine thread.
- Sandblasted/etched implant surface.
- Progressive coarse thread.
- Rounded apex.