New edition: o-atlas II
Reference guide for removable orthodontic appliances.
In a fully revised, extended edition with new images, Ursula Wirtz presents all of the important removable orthodontic appliances.
It is a standard reference work designed as a work and study aid for removable orthodontic appliances and is widely illustrated. It serves as a comprehensive reference guide for both orthodontists and dental technicians.
The o-atlas II gives clear, precise information on how to make an orthodontic appliance. The new edition is characterized by its pleasing, modern design.
- Over 390 pages with more than 1,000 illustrations in A4 format.
- 235 different orthodontic appliances are shown and described. The o-atlas II includes 44 new orthodontic appliances.
- More than 800 images have been replaced with new images of high quality.
- A 360 degree product view of the 50 most interesting orthodontic appliances is available online at www.o-atlas.com.
- Intelligent connection between print and online media in the o-atlas II.