Nacera® Pearl white, highly translucent
Nacera® Pearl is a German premium product made of white, highly translucent zirconium oxide for all open CAD/CAM systems.
The blanks are produced in state-of-the-art facilities and are compatible with all standard CAD/CAM systems. Colors can be reliably produced and the machinability of the blanks is excellent. Nacera® Pearl, completed with stains and glazing material or using minimal stratification after cut-back, provides a quality foundation for crowns, bridges, abutments and screw-retained constructions.
- Flexural strength (DIN EN ISO 13485:2015): 1200 MPa.
- Standard 98: thickness 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 and 25 mm.
- Very precise shrinkage factors thanks to the Instant Fit Process (I.F.P.)*.
- Very high stability against hydrothermal aging.
- High strength of 1200 MPa (4 points) for stable implant sub-structures.
- Excellent machinability for precise results.
- Covering of discolored stumps and metal abutments for the veneering technique.
Can be combined with
- Nacera® Classic Liquid.
- Nacera® Blue X.
- ceraMotion® One Touch.
- ceraMotion® Zr.
- Nacera® Shine Zr.
* Nacera® is a registered trademark of Doceram Medical GmbH, Germany
* IFP = a procedure especially developed to determine exactly the sintering shrinkage of Nacera® zirconium oxide. Each blank is given an individual shinkage factor with up to five decimal places. This eliminates variations within a batch since the precise factor means sintering results remain constant.