Crowns and bridges
Separation of dies made from dental stone, resin, and
metal against wax, porcelain and acrylic.
• guarantees easy removal of waxed-up copings etc.
• can be used instead of milling oil
• will not react while duplicating with silicone
• integrated brush in the cap
REF 112-000-00 50 g
Folident replacement foil
Thickness REF Quantity
0.6 mm 120-131-00 100 pieces
0.1 mm 120-132-00 200 pieces
Accessory which allows for optimum results when laser welding gold to CoCr alloys.
For easier laser welding, the pin is affixed to the secondary crown.
The pin is modeled to the denture base and welded to it later.
Color REF Quantity
green 111-901-00 10 pieces
• Silicone surface tension reducing agent
Allows bubble-free pouring of investment into silicone mould.
• Wax surface tension reducing agent
Reduces surface tension on wax and facilitates investing.
REF 112-050-00 100 ml
REF 112-051-00 1 l