CAD / CAM materials
remanium® star MD I milling blank
ø 98.4 mm
Proven high-tech CoCr bonding alloy for CAD / CAM milling systems.
Powder metallurgical manufacture with extremely homogeneous structure.
• proven remanium® star composition
• certified and time-tested base material for all applications in crown and bridge work
• hot isostatically compressed, 100 % free of porosity and contraction cavities
• fine-grained microstructure of the milling discs
• homogeneous structure of the material facilitates uniform, easy machinability on the respective milling machine
• maximum strength Type 5, DIN EN ISO 22674
• ideal for ceramic veneering using the conventional CTE range
• excellent laser weldability
Indication: for all constructions manufactured using milling technique such as crowns, bridges,
supra-structures, ceramic bonding with suitable ceramics
Norm: DIN EN ISO 9693, DIN EN ISO 22674
Thickness Border REF Quantity
8 mm without 102-650-00 1 piece
10 mm without 102-651-00 1 piece
12 mm 10 mm 102-652-00 1 piece
13.5 mm 10 mm 102-653-00 1 piece
15 mm 10 mm 102-654-00 1 piece
Special sizes for remanium® star MD I:
Special sizes with a thickness of up to 25 mm and a minimum purchase quantity of 50 blanks are available on request.
Please note the extended delivery time: 8–10 weeks.
remanium® star is also processed as SLM powder for the laser-melting technique by leading suppliers.
Information is available on request!
0.2% Yield strength Rp0.2 635 MPa
Tensile strength Rm 1120 MPa
Hardness 330 HV 10
Elongation A5 10.2 %
Modulus of elasticity E 230 GPa
Density 8.6 g/cm³
CTE 25–500 °C / 77–932 °F 14.1 x 10-6 K-1
Solidus temperature 1320 °C / 2408 °F
Liquidus temperature 1420 °C / 2588 °F
Composition (percentage by mass)
Co Cr W Si
60.5 28.0 9.0 1.5
Additional elements < 1 %: Fe, Mn, N, Nb