Crowns and bridges
Castorit® all speed
High-expansion speed investment, individually controllable for
all alloys (except titanium).
• casting ring can be placed into the furnace at final
temperature (950 °C / 1742 °F) for speed preheating or
preheated in stages overnight
• used for all alloy groups
• the high overall expansion provides precision of fit
• long working times and a very creamy mixing consistency
• castings with extremely smooth surfaces ensure uniform
quality and exact reproduction of the pattern
Norm: DIN EN ISO 15912
Class 1, 2
Working time 6–8 min
preheating with holding
time, speed preheating
700–950 °C /
Compression resistance 9–11 MPa
REF 105-741-00 6 kg (40 g x 150 g)
REF 105-742-80 20 kg (8 x 2.5 kg)
Castorit® all speed mixing liquid
Approx. 1000 ml mixing liquid are
sufficient for 6 kg investment material.
Caution: Mixing liquid is sensitive to frost!
Please order prior to frost season.
REF 105-745-00 1 l