Crowns and bridges
Special investment material for telescopic crowns
made from non-precious metal alloys.
• exactly suited for the telescopic technique using
non-precious metal alloys
• possible to control the fit and friction exactly
• very large overall expansion
• high stability for every size casting ring and
type of preheating furnace
• high degree of surface smoothness
Norm: DIN EN ISO 15912
Class 1, 2
Working time 4–5 min
preheating with holding
time, speed preheating
900–950 °C /
Compression resistance 9 MPa
REF 106-740-00 4 kg (25 x 160 g)
rema® TT mixing liquid
Approx. 700 ml mixing liquid are
sufficient for 4 kg investment material.
Caution: Mixing liquid is sensitive to frost!
Please order prior to frost season.
REF 106-707-00 1 l