Effective Date: 1/1/2023
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without notice. All changes are effective immediately upon posting. Your continued used of the Services after changes are posted constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these changes. For reference, the effective date of this policy is posted at the top this page. Therefore, it is important that you periodically check this page for changes made to this policy.
The Services are intended for adult use only and is not directed towards children, minors, or anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to provide us with any personal data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
Dentaurum collects information about you when you interact with our Services including information that you voluntarily provide when you when you create and account, purchase goods or otherwise use our Services, sign up for our newsletter, submit an online inquiry, log into the Services from one or more of your devices, complete a web form, add or update your account information, or otherwise interact with the Services. Information that we collect may depend on how you use the Services. A description of the types of information we may collect is described in detail below
- Profile Data, such as email, password, and user settings.
- Identity and Contact Data such as your name, work address, email address, office and cell phone number.
- Professional and Employment Data such as the name of your company, job title, and work history.
- Financial and Transaction Data such as purchase history, financial details and payment information.
- Technical Data about your device such as your IP address and approximate location information, login data, browser type and version, browser connection string, system settings, browsing actions and patterns, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our Services.
- Usage Data about how you use the Services, including referring/exit pages, and clickstream data.
- Marketing and Communications Data such as marketing campaign data, click throughs, your preferences and consent in receiving marketing from us and third parties, your communication preferences, email, phone calls, and text communications.
Information We Collect When You Use the Services
Automated technologies or interactions. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, time zone setting and location, language preferences, device type and ID, date/time stamp, location data, and other technical information from the devices you use to access our Services.
- Analytics. We use third party cookies provided by Google Analytics to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These cookies collect IP address and usage data, such as the length of time a user spends on a page, the pages a user visits, and the websites a user visits before and after visiting our Services. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s Privacy and Terms.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose for collecting your information is to provide you with the services you request. We may also use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our products and services and to operate our business.
- Verify your identity and account information in connection with products or services you request.
- Provide you with recommendations for products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Assist you with setting up and managing your account with us.
- Provide you with our newsletter.
- Resolve disputes.
- Problem troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting data.
- Customize, measure and improve our services and content.
- For our own internal business purposes
- Communicate with you about products, services, updates, events, promotional offers, research, insights, and other information that may be of interest to you from us and our trusted partners.
- Protect our interests, including establishing, exercising and defending legal rights and claims.
- As necessary to comply with legal requirements, to prevent fraud, to co-operate with law enforcement and regulatory authorities, and to stop other prohibited, illegal, or harmful activities.
- For purposes disclosed at the time you provide/we request your information or as otherwise set forth in this Policy.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with various third parties as follows:
We will share your personal data with our contracted service providers who provide services such as IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support, and data enrichment for the purposes and pursuant to the legal bases described above.
In individual instances, we may share your personal data with professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
Internal Third Parties.
Subject to applicable law, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a subpoena; (ii) in response to requests by government entities, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss; or (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third parties with whom we have shared your personal data for that third party’s own marketing purposes within the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of personal data disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting us at 2050 Cabot Boulevard West, Suite 100, Langhorne, PA 19047-1811, of via email at email@example.com.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting.
Some web browsers incorporate a Do Not Track (“DNT”) feature that signals to the websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. At this time, our website does not respond to DNT signals. Other third party websites may keep track of your browsing activities when they provide you with content, which enables them to customize what they present to you on their websites.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY
2050 Cabot Boulevard West
Langhorne, PA 19047-1811