SUPER Elasto-Force plastic chains
Consistent tensile force over a long period of time. High elasticity with excellent elastic recovery.
Transfer matrix for brackets (indirect bonding).
1 x 50 ml cartridge
6 x mixing nozzles
• application time approx. 45 seconds
• shore A hardness 72
• especially suited for the light curing technique
• to produce transparent trays for the lingual and buccal
transfer of brackets
• two-component silicone (Polyvinylsiloxane) in a cartridge
• high elasticity, yet a form-stable material
• high tear resistance
• easy to cut (single tooth trays)
• can be used for the lingual technique as well as for
prosthetics and implantology
REF 164-000-00 1 set
Mixing cartridge for LinguSil.
Cartridge connection: DS 50
REF 164-001-00 1 piece
Color Inner ø Length Connector REF Quantity
transparent 1.3 mm 4,6 mm • 774-220-01 1 roll
transparent 1.3 mm 4,6 mm 774-221-01 1 roll