The company started mass production of complete dental practice fittings, dental chairs, drills and instrument cases.
New production facilities in Karlsruhe-Durlach and Lössnitz in the Erzgebirge region of Germany were added to
the original establishment in Pforzheim. The company grew fast and expanded beyond the borders of Germany,
becoming internationally successful. It partially merged with the Ritter Dental Company, Rochester, NY, USA, in 1924,
to manufacture dental equipment. Ritter-Biber AG was founded with more than 1000 employees, but the economic
crisis of the 1920s caused great difficulties for the company, resulting in the sale of the equipment manufacturing
division. Precision manufacturing and chemical production in Pforzheim remained the property of Dr. Fritz Winkelstroeter.
From 1923 this division of the company operated under the name “Dentaurum formerly Arnold Biber”.