Precise temperature control for perfect sintering results.
Nacera® Calibrate is a user-friendly calibration set for your furnace. The set contains a dial gauge, calibrated reference rings and ceramic measuring rings.
Since the ceramic rings shrink proportionally to the input thermal energy during the sintering or firing process, a dial gauge can be subsequently used to hold the furnace temperature. If deviations from the required or programmed temperature are detected, the sintering or firing furnace can be readjusted accordingly. Nacera® Calibrate controls the correct sintering and firing temperature for perfect translucency and strength. What is most important, however, is the reproducibility of perfect ceramic results each time – for constant, durable and highly aesthetic shade results.
- Nacera® Calibrate set acrylic box with 15 reference rings, a dial gauge and instructions.
- 15 calibration rings for sinter furnaces.
- Measure and set the correct temperature for your furnace.
- Consistently excellent sintering results.
- Be certain to get best strength and translucency.
- Use Nacera® Calibrate to check and verify correct sintering processes – e.g. for large restorations.