Me is the veneering ceramic for all conventional non-precious metal alloys with a CTE value between 13.9 and 15.1 · 10-6 K-1 (25-500 °C / 77-932 °F) – and, of course, also for precious metal alloys. It is also suitable for shade or shape adjustments with ceraMotion®
P+PMe press and press-on ceramics.
- maximum bonding strength, in particular with non-precious metal alloys
- short firing cycles due to the elemination of the long time cooling phase even with non-precious alloys
- Bonder and fine Paste Opaque in one product
- flexural strength: 95 MPa
- easy layering technique
- natural aesthetics with materials for special opalescence, fluorescence and translucence