Home

 > Company

 > History

 > The founder

1886


Arnold Biber from Horgen on Lake Zurich established a dental laboratory in Pforzheim. As a goldsmith he had moved from Switzerland to the then centre of the jewellery industry in 1880. He became interested in dentistry and worked as a dentist, manufacturing very high-quality gold crowns and wrought gold fillings for his patients. His expertise in dental technology quickly became known in his professional circle and the demand for Biber crowns steadily increased. He developed dental materials and products to meet the steadily increasing demand for denture materials. His dental laboratory ultimately became the Arnold Biber company. After the death of Arnold Biber Dr. Fritz Winkelstroeter purchased the company in 1908 and it continued to operate under the familiar name of Arnold Biber.


Recommend this page:  



DENTAURUM worldwide

Worldwide
DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG

Address: Turnstraße 31, 75228 Ispringen, Deutschland

Phone: +49 7231 803-0, Fax: +49 7231 803-295

E-Mail: info@dentaurum.de
DENTAURUM Social Media

FacebookYoutubePinterest