Implant restoration optimized: From planning to maintenance
Dr. Joachim Hoffmann, Jena, Germany
Which prosthetic variants are possible with the tioLogic® implant system? This day is focused on the optimal implementation on the basis of own cases and prepared situations of the participant. The objective is to develop possible solutions and to intensify the individual knowledge.
- The key for success: Talk to one another!
- Understanding between dentist and patient
- Coordination between implantologist and dental technician
- Scientific bases: What we need to know
- Diagnostic today
- Possibilities and limits of 2D and 3D diagnostic
- Prosthetic planning criterias – surgical implementation – therapeutical limits
- Clinical examples and implant prosthetic working techniques – what works and how?
- From the single crown to the edentulous jaw, from LOCATOR® restoration to the circular bridge
- Impression, bite registration, elimination of tension#
- Single crown versus splinting
- Cemented versus screwed
- Implant supported versus composite construction
- Special forms for provisional therapy
- Concept for fixed restoration of edentulous jaw
- Template-guided implant placement
- Aesthetics in the front region: What can be optimized?
- Emergence profile and temporary restorations
- Position and contour transfer
- Complications during prosthetic maintenance
- Peri-implantitis, tensions, bone resorption, screw fracture
- Explantation,reentry surgery