DR. SEBASTIAN BAUMGAERTEL I CLEVELAND, OH, USA
Dr. Baumgaertel has lectured worldwide on various orthodontic. Topics including orthodontic mini-implants and cone beam computed tomography.
He has published multiple scientific articles and acts as a reviewer for a number of high-profile journals (e.g. American Journal of Orthodontics
and Dentofacial Orthopedics). Additionally, he is author and co-editor of two textbooks.
Dr. Baumgaertel is a Clinical Associate Professor at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, where he serves as Director of the subspecialty clinic for skeletal anchorage and instructor of the orthodontic biomechanics course. Dr. Baumgaertel also maintains an active private practice in the Cleveland, OH area. In addition, he is a visiting Professor at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- 100+ lectures & seminars on TADs worldwide
- Co-editor of two text books:
- Mini-implants in Orthodontics: Innovative Anchorage Concepts
- Self-ligating brackets in Orthodontics
- Author of multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals
- AJODO Editorial Review Board
- Clinical Associate Professor, Case Western Reserve University
- Visiting Professor, University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Lecture Highlights: AAO/EOS/WFO/WIOC